Full Mouth Reconstruction Bettendorf
Restore All Your Teeth
Full mouth reconstruction refers to the process of completely restoring all of the teeth. Full mouth reconstruction may be needed when teeth have been lost, teeth have been injured or fractured, or when teeth have become worn. It allows a patient to maintain their teeth in the best state of function and appearance.
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore, requires various procedures to complete. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires multiple office visits. We will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your teeth to optimum function and appearance. It may require some procedures be done by other dental specialists, which will be coordinated by Quad City Prosthodontic Specialists
Take the first steps in restoring your smile!
Explore your options at Quad City Prosthodontic Specialists
Some procedures in full mouth reconstruction may include:
- Periodontal treatment involving crown lengthening or contouring of the gum tissue
- Build up of teeth prior to crowns
- Reduction of natural tooth structure to prepare for crowns, bridges, and porcelain veneers
- Placement of temporary restorations to help you adapt to your new teeth or bite position
- Placement of permanent restorations such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, or bridges
- Endodontic (root canal) treatment to preserve excessively damaged teeth
- Fabrication of removable partial dentures if needed
- Utilization of dental implants
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to increase the stability of your teeth or implants
- Mouthguard fabrication to protect your reconstruction
As prosthodontists, we have advanced and specialized training regarding the complex treatment of full mouth reconstruction. Our experience in this area ensures the best possible outcome for each individual patient.