Accepting New Patients
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of an examination and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. X-rays and impressions will also be made as needed. A complex dental condition will require a second appointment to adequately explain the best treatment options for you.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Completed health history form provided by our office prior to your appointment
- Your referral slip and any x-rays, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary information, including the insurance card.
All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the first visit and any following treatment discussions. Please alert the office at Quad City Prosthodontic Specialists Bettendorf Office Phone Number 563-332-3691 if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment such as:
- high blood pressure
- artificial heart valves and joints
- rheumatic fever
or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc).
If your dentist has current x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they will be made at our office on your first visit.
Get the care you deserve!
Call us today with any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. David or Jennifer Fritz!